Inspirational messages for students: Just like athletes, students too need a dose of motivation and inspiration from time to time. From inspiring messages about working hard to encouraging quotes about how education pays off in the long run – the essence of this post is to give teachers, parents and friends ideas to write motivating messages for students in school and college. A student’s life is all about focusing on goals and achieving them with determination, discipline and hard work. Exams and tests are the challenges and hurdles that need to be overcome. Even a small note with a few words of encouragement can do wonders to someone’s will to score better and win in the race of life.
Inspirational SMS for Students
1) Don’t study to earn, study to learn.
2) What you learn today is what you will become tomorrow.
3) Every problem might not have a solution but every solution was once a problem.
4) Being a student throughout school and college is like preparing yourself for a marathon which will begin after you graduate. Focus on your goals and study hard, because the last thing you want is to tire yourself out before the finish line.
5) It is true that experience is one of life’s best teachers but if you don’t study you will probably never get any experience in the first place.