I am sorry messages for friends: Friendships break apart and friends fall out over the silliest of reasons. If your friendships needs a little bit of TLC because you were rude, made fun of someone, gossiped, talked behind someone’s back or said something that you shouldn’t have – set things right with a heartfelt apology. Apologize with a sweet note, funny Facebook post, text message, tweet or a pin on Pinterest. If the apology is for your best friend, write it on a cute greeting card. Friends are too precious and good friends are hard to find. Don’t let one walk away because your ego held you back from giving an honest apology.
1) I won’t say a word. The sweetest apologies are never said, they are felt. I am just going to let you look at the tears in my eyes until your heart melts. I am sorry.
2) I know you will eventually forget the ungrateful things that I said. But I will never forget how wonderful you made me feel even after I was rude. I am sorry.
3) I am sorry I haven’t been in touch since quite a while but I have been really busy. But I seek comfort in the fact that our friendship is so beautiful that even if we speak after many months, it will be just like we spoke yesterday.
4) As my best friend, I know you have the right to demand an apology. As your best friend, I hope you know I have the right to demand forgiveness. I am sorry.
5) I feel ashamed that I broke my friend’s trust. I know what I have done is unjust. But I will never let our friendship rust. I’m sorry.
- sorry lettar in gujrati