Congratulations messages for graduation: Congratulatory notes for graduates are all about weaving inspirational words into quotes which motivate them to take life head on. Take ideas from this post if you want to write something special on a greeting card for someone who has just graduated. Whether it is your son, daughter or friend – let your words make them realize the importance and power of education. Inspire them to use their degrees and to carve out brilliant careers for themselves. Play your part in making the world a better place, one inspired graduate at a time.
Congratulations SMS for Graduation
1) Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one. Congratulations.
2) You fought your battles, you overcame obstacles. You worked hard, you went the extra yard. You had a goal, you gave it your soul. Congratulations on your graduation.
3) College opened your mind to a world of possibilities. Now open your mind to the impossible. Congratulations.
4) Your career will take you through unknown twists and turns but it is your education which will be the pillar you can always lean on. Congratulations.
5) Congratulations – not just for graduating with a master’s degree, but for finally becoming the master of your own destiny.