1. The beauty of life does not depend on how happy you are, but on how happy others can be . . . .because of you!
2. A person of real beauty smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection and prayers. Send this to a beautiful person…I just did!
3. I have lots of jokes in my inbox,
But I cant send you all of them,
It will take a lot of time,
So Im sending you just 1 joke
You are so beautiful
4. Difference between horror and beauty??
A beautiful night is when you hug your teddy bear and sleep..
But horror is when it hugs you back…. so wish u good beautiful night..lol.
5. “In a perfect world…there would be no need for mirrors because every girl, would have a boy to tell her she looks beautiful…”
6. Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
7. The willingness to listen,
the patience to understand,
the strength to support,
the heart to care just to be there.
that is the beauty of a lady!
8. The words of advertisement written in front of a beauty parlor
“Dont whistle at the girl going out from here, She might be ur grand mother”.
9. Beauty is the gift from God.
10. I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.
11. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
12 Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty – they merely move it from their faces into their hearts.
13. Beauty is eternal, it usually travels form heart to face and face to heart.
14. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
15. Beauty is the promise of happiness.
16. Beauty… is the shadow of God on the universe.
17. “All the beautiful things in life are not seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart.”
18. “I am beautiful for the one who loves me.”
19. Beautiful things may be admired, if not loved.
20. The power by which a woman charms a lover and terrifies a husband.
21. There are various orders of beauty, causing men to make fools of themselves in various styles.
22. Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. -John Muir
24. Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see. ~George W. Russell
25. I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. -Author Unknown
26. By plucking her petals, you do not gather the beauty of the flower. -Rabindrath Tagore
27. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Kahlil Gibran
28. Against Him those women sin who torment their skin with potions, stain their cheeks with rouge and extend the line of their eyes with black coloring. Doubtless they are dissatisfied with God’s plastic skill. In their own persons they convict and censure the Artificer of all things. ~Tertullian
29. That which is striking and beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful. -Ninon de L’Enclos
30. Had the price of looking been blindness, I would have looked. ~Ralph Ellison, “Battle Royal”
31. Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty – they merely move it from their faces into their hearts. -Martin Buxbaum
32. Tell them dear, that if eyes were made for seeing,
Then beauty is its own excuse for being -Ralph Waldo Emerson, “The Rhodora”
33. Close your eyes and see the beauty. -Author Unknown
34. It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness. -Leo Tolstoy
35. In every man’s heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty. -Christopher Morley
36. Beauty always promises, but never gives anything. -Simone Weil
37. What humbugs we are, who pretend to live for Beauty, and never see the Dawn! -Logan Pearsall Smith
38.The most beautiful view is the one I share with you. -Author Unknown
39. When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other. -Chinese Proverb
40. Beauty comes in all sizes, not just size 5. -Roseanne
41. I don’t like standard beauty – there is no beauty without strangeness. -Karl Lagerfeld
42. There is a road from the eye to the heart that does not go through the intellect. -Gilbert Keith Chesterton
43. Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that is beautiful; for beauty is God’s handwriting – a wayside sacrament.
44. Welcome it in every fair face, in every fair sky, in every fair flower, and thank God for it as a cup of blessing. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
45. Beauty and folly are generally companions. -Baltasar Gracian
46. Beauty comes as much from the mind as from the eye. -Grey Livingston
47. We ascribe beauty to that which is simple; which has no superfluous parts; which exactly answers its end; which stands related to all things; which is the mean of many extremes. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
48. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. -Confucius
49. Plainness has its peculiar temptations quite as much as beauty. -George Eliot
50. As we grow old, the beauty steals inward. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
51.The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone. -Johann von Goethe
52. A woman who cannot be ugly is not beautiful. -Karl Kraus
53. Beauty deprived of its proper foils and adjuncts ceases to be enjoyed as beauty, just as light deprived of all shadows ceases to be enjoyed as light. -John Ruskin
54.Beauty in the flesh will continue to rule the world. -Florenz Ziegfeld
55. Do I love you because you’re beautiful,Or are you beautiful because I love you?-Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella
56. Remember that the most beautiful things in the world are the most useless; peacocks and lilies for instance. -John Ruskin,
57. Beauty is the promise of happiness. -Stendhal
58. One summer night, out on a flat headland, all but surrounded by the waters of the bay, the horizons were remote and distant rims on the edge of space. Millions of stars blazed in darkness, and on the far shore a few lights burned in cottages.
59. Otherwise there was no reminder of human life. My companion and I were alone with the stars: the misty river of the Milky
60. Flowers… are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1844
61. A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books. -Walt Whitman
62. Wisdom is the abstract of the past, but beauty is the promise of the future. -Oliver Wendell Holmes
63. Beauty… is the shadow of God on the universe. -Gabriela Mistral, Desolacíon
64. Beauty… when you look into a woman’s eyes and see what is in her heart. -Nate Dircks
65. You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen. But if you are beautiful at sixty, it will be your soul’s own doing. -Marie Stopes
66. Beauty – in projection and perceiving – is 99.9% attitude. -Grey Livingston
67. Beauty?… To me it is a word without sense because I do not know where its meaning comes from nor where it leads to. -Pablo Picasso
68. Beauty is indeed a good gift of God; but that the good may not think it a great good, God dispenses it even to the wicked. -Saint Augustine
69. Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic. -Rosalind Russell
70. Beauty isn’t worth thinking about; what’s important is your mind. You don’t want a fifty-dollar haircut on a fifty-cent head. -Garrison Keillor
- www quotesmessages com
- picture messages about beauty
- what humbugs we are who pretend to live for beauty and never see the dawn translate in hindi