Thanksgiving greetings and messages
As the name suggests, Thanksgiving is a time for giving thanks and being grateful for the loved ones in your life. If you want to thank those in your life, then we’ve got you covered with fifteen sayings and quotes and wishes that will send the message across perfectly. Below are 15 messages to share on any platform — twitter, Facebook, email, text message or greeting card:
1. May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
2. May your life be filled with good things to be thankful for as ours are filled with thankfulness for you.
3. May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving, a joyous Holiday Season and healthful, Happy New Year
4. When I count my blessings, I count you twice. Happy Thanksgiving.
5. A special greeting of Thanksgiving time to express to you our sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. We are deeply thankful and extend to you our best wishes for a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day
6. Enjoy Your Thanksgiving! May your holiday be joyful and may happiness surround it, with good things on your table and those you love around it!
7. One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing you a happy Holiday Season and a healthy and prosperous New Year
8. Hoping these will sway your answer to the most important question of the day–Do I have to wear one of those funny pilgrim hats to dinner?
9. At this time of Thanksgiving celebration our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation
10. May the turkey be plump and your tummy full. Or is it the other way around? Happy Thanksgiving!
11. At this time of Thanksgiving we pause to count our blessings. The freedom of this great country in which we live. It’s opportunity for achievement. The friendship and confidence you have shown in us. For all of these things we are deeply thankful. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving
12. Across the Miles To You. Although our homes are much too far away, our hearts are next-door neighbors. Happy Thanksgiving
13. May the good things of life be yours in abundance, not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year
14. Wishing you warm and heartfelt blessings this holiday season.
15. Wishing you all the Hope, Wonder, and Joy that the Season can bring!
Like us and Follow us